Receive our e-Newsletter, Comment for monthly updates.
Working to support those living with Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Aims and Objectives
- To offer assistance and support to people who have Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease*
- To initiate, co-ordinate, promote and support research into CMT and its effects.
- To stimulate medical education on the subject of CMT.
- To offer assistance and support to those who care for people who have CMT.
- To spread awareness of the condition to health professionals and the general public.
*CMT is also known as Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy or Peroneal Muscular Atrophy
Become a CMTUK Member
Discounts for events: with typically £10 off a Wellness Day.
Contact and Support: access to local and on-line groups.
Become a member
Become a CMTUK member today. Your membership will give you access to lots of resources from managing CMT: and your subscription will be helping CMTUK support those affected.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch