Receive our e-Newsletter, Comment for monthly updates.
Working to support those who are affected by Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Aims and Objectives
- To offer assistance and support to people who have Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease*
- To initiate, co-ordinate, promote and support research into CMT and its effects.
- To stimulate medical education on the subject of CMT.
- To offer assistance and support to those who care for people who have CMT.
- To spread awareness of the condition to health professionals and the general public.
*CMT is also known as Hereditary Motor and Sensory Neuropathy or Peroneal Muscular Atrophy
Become a CMT UK Member
Discounts for events: with typically £10 off a Wellness Day.
Contact and Support: access to local and on-line groups.
Become a member
Become a CMT UK member today. Your membership will give you access to tonnes of resources from managing CMT, to how you can help CMT UK support those affected.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Get in touch